11.1.11

more bout me !

Favourite cosmetics brand?
maybelline and M.A.C .

Your must-have beauty product?
eye-shadow !

Do you like Pink?
it is so sweet :)

What's in your Purse/Handbag right now?
notebook, compact powder, blusher, eyeliner, eye shadow palette

How many handbags do you own?
nine !

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
1 sneekers . 2 high heels . 1 wedges

Cutting edge design or boho chic?
whut the ??

Skirt or Pants?
pants !

Vest top or T-Shirt?
tshirt ofcoz

Do you wax?
did .

How often do you get a manicure?
ouh c'mon ! never had 1 . haha

How often do you get your hair done?
hmmm...i love my hair . be my guess

Favourite perfume?
silky girl roll on *forget-me-not*

Ever been to a spa?
never never never *lalu depan slalu laa*

How often do you go get a massage?
from my mother . when i sick

Do you belong to a gym?
nope *no wonder im a fatty fatty bum bum type of girl*

Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom?
both . i dun like both

Heels or Sneakers?
sneakers.

Smoothies or Latte?
latte ! favorite

If you won $1000 would you spend it all on clothes, makeup and beauty treatments?
clothes and makeup

Do you read?
at first i hate reading . but now it turns out to be fun !

Do you like Glitter?
no-way

Who do you think is the most stylish female celebrity?
i like miley cyrus . dun ask me this question please

Do you own a tiny tiny doggie?
no or my dad will scold me !

What color is your hair?
shhhh~~~

Eyeliner or Mascara?
eyeliner !

Do you wear false lashes?
never ! nope

Do you pluck/wax your eyebrows?
no

Do you cut your own hair?
no

Do you make your own clothes?
ouh i proud of it . YES I AM !

Do you like having your picture taken?
please don't

When you were a little girl, what did you want to be when you grew up?
teacher :D


Photobucket

No comments: