16.6.09

boring

tepat kul 3 and listening to my fav agnes with da song Bukan Milikmu Lagi

I'm bored n cant sleep. lately I've been thinking about my BF. yup..best friend not boyfriend. i dun hv 1 larh in my life now

lagu agnes da tukar Dan Tak Mungkin

back to my 'bf'. hahaha. i miss them. and the most i miss is Adib..Jedi..Siti. i missed da opportunity to meet Jedi at Times Square last week. I hv to attend to 1 wedding reception. Sory lol syg. Mayb next time.

lagu agnes tukar lagi Get Up

Adib..whr da hell is u my friend?? Siti..its been a while since we met. When r we gonna meet again lol? i took almost 3 minutes to finish diz point

lagu agnes tukar dan tukar lagi Godai Aku Lagi

im thnking wat else shud i write. give me an idea pleazzz.

da tukar lagi agnes Indah

pe yang aku merapu dalam post kali ni??

agnes da tukar lagi larh Kamu Dan Kamu

im goin to publish diz post before it become worse

xsmpt publish da tukar lagi agnes Ku Tlah Jatuh Cinta and Matahariku

No comments: