11.12.09

tumblr.com



it seems like everyone has start using tumblr.com . i start noe bout diz tumblr thing from oppa . n my junior using it too even my ms frenz also using it too . so i signed up n start using it too . hahaha . it is not bcoz im bored with blogspot or want to follow wut my frenz are doin but i juz wanna try sumthing new . so people out there im not using tumblr bcoz u use it okie . am i clear myself here ?


so for those who are using tumblr.com can follow my link k . feel free to visit . Journey of The Scene




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
anyhow thanks for the good read!

ameliafarina said...

ermm which 1 ? tumblr @ blogspot ? btw thnx . im not a jounalist . wish to be a journalist but im not . hahaha